Your First Visit
Everything you need to know before you arrive
If you haven’t visited us before, welcome to Smilecare Dental! We look forward to caring for all of your and your families dental needs in a comfortable and professional environment. When you arrive at our practice, our friendly team will greet you and put you at ease.
Our team is committed to:
- Ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience
- Your comfort as a patient – it is our highest priority
- Communication and education for all your dental needs
We believe it is never too late to start visiting the dentist. In fact, if you are in your 40s or 50s, it’s a smart idea to get your mouth in good order now, so you can enjoy your later years. Not just because a healthy mouth and teeth aids your self confidence, but also because your oral health can impact the rest of your body’s health.
With our modern dental equipment and processes, we will work hard to make each and every visit as rewarding and efficient as possible.
To help you feel prepared, here’s everything you need to know about your first visit:
- Do not be embarrassed – we won’t judge you on your oral health.
- Your comfort is our highest priority.
- Download our New Patient form, complete it and bring it with you.
- Or arrive 5 minutes before your appointment and complete it then.
- If you have health insurance, make sure to bring your membership card along.
- There is car parking behind our building.
If you have any questions before your first visit, please don’t hesitate to call us. Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with any concerns or queries.