Welcome to our professional dental practice.
If you haven’t visited us before, welcome to Smilecare Dental. We look forward to caring for all your dental needs in a comfortable and professional environment. When you arrive at our practice, our friendly team will greet you and put you at ease.
Our team is committed to:
- Ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience
- Your comfort as a patient – it is our highest priority
- Communication and education for all your dental needs.
We believe it is never too late to start visiting the dentist. In fact, if you are in your 40s or 50s, it is a smart idea to get your mouth in good order now, so you can enjoy your later years. Not just because a healthy mouth and teeth aids your self confidence, but also because your oral health can impact the rest of your body’s health. With our modern dental equipment and processes, we will work hard to make each and every visit as rewarding and efficient as possible.
What you need to know about your first visit:
- Do not be embarrassed – we do not judge you on your oral health
- Your comfort is our highest priority
- Download our New Patient form, complete it and bring it with you
- Or arrive 5 minutes before your appointment and complete it then
- If you have health insurance, bring your membership card
- There is car parking behind our building.
Fear of the dentist
Our expertise in general dentistry means we can provide you with the very best in dental services and personal care. We work gently and use the latest technologies to ensure our procedures are the most comfortable available. We also have headphones and Foxtel on the TV above your chair, so you can relax while we are working in your mouth.
Pay on the day
We accept EFTPOS and all major credit cards.
If you are with a private health insurer, we can immediately process your claim through HICAPS. This leaves you with only the gap to be paid at your appointment. Please ensure you bring your card.
Spread your payments over 12 or 24 months
We offer payment plans through Denticare Payment Solutions. This allows you to complete your treatment now and spread the zero-interest payments over 12 or 24 months.*
*Subject to credit approval, terms and conditions apply – see the brochure in-surgery for details.
If you prefer to relax or be unaware of what is happening, we also offer sedation options.
- Our pre sedative medication can be taken an hour before an appointment to assist with relaxation.
- Another option is to have nitrous oxide (happy gas) during treatment, which also assists with relaxation. As nitrous oxide is an analgesic, it also numbs any feeling. Patients can decide to have this at anytime during an appointment, with the effects being immediate.
- Our third option is intravenous anaesthesia, which enable patients to be almost, but not quite, asleep through the whole procedure. This is administered and monitored by a specialist anaesthetist and requires an advance booking.
Our surgery is equipped with the latest, innovative, industry-leading technologies. With in-house digital x-rays, OPG scanning and Cone Beam 3D x-rays, we are able to accurately and fully assess your teeth and jaw health during your visit. We also use a Trios scanner to prepare digital impressions for our Cerec machine, which allows us to custom shape any ceramic fillings or crowns in-house. This means many dental procedures can be performed in a single appointment, reducing waiting times and saving you the cost of additional visits.